Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Getting Busy Around Here

I'm adding items to our store is quickly as I can, but lately it has seems like they fly off the shelves just as fast.  In the last 3 days we have sold out of 9 different items.  However, I know that's a good thing because more sales will allow us to offer even better deals and eventually expand the store.  Susy and I would never complain that more people are discovering our great offers.  We are very happy that everyone loves our little scrapbook store so much. 

Thanks so much for your purchases and for telling your friends about us!

Today I added 10 new items to the store:








$0.59







$0.36
in damaged condition








$0.49
with glitter








$0.36















$0.59







$0.59
We had sold out, but we got more!







$0.59







$0.79







$0.49
We had sold out, but we got more!







$0.59









Tomorrow I will be adding even more My Mind's Eye papers to our store including many glittered scrapbook papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment