Monday, October 15, 2012

Cat Layout




 This layout is of our cat Pookie.  He's a sweetheart of a little monster.  We like this picture because he looks like the kind of thing you wouldn't want to meet in the woods late at night.  In his heart Pookie is a big wild cat so we found this picture very fitting.




The background paper is Rosy Remember Dots Paper by My Mind's Eye
The green glittered paper is Rosy Everything Dry Goods Paper by My Mind's Eye

We found Pookie near a heavily wooded area in south Florida.  He was only a few days old.  We took him home and ever since he has been our baby.  I'm not really sure what he is, but we have always wondered if he has some wild cat in him.  He's a big baby at 33 inches long from nose to the end of tail, 13 inches tall to his shoulder, and 18 pounds.

Plus, he thinks hes he is a wild kitty.  He loves to hunt hence the I love bugs written in the banner.  Bugs are the only kind of prey that ever gets in the house.   They never last long.


Send us your pet scrapbook layouts.  We would love to post them on our blog.

2 comments:

  1. um.. Recently I'm preparing to buy some Discount Ribbon for the coming Christmas Day. For you, would you like to Buy Ribbon Online or in the local mall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really depends on where you can find the best deal. I buy most my personal scrapbook ribbon online or in discount stores such as Ross. Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't remind you of the great deals on scrapbook ribbon everything4scrapbooking.com has.

    For Christmas Ribbon you may do best with a sale at a major hobby chain store such as Micheal's. Jo-Ann's usually puts all there seasonal items on sale significantly before the holiday passes so they are also be a good bet for Christmas ribbon.

    Personally I buy all my Christmas ribbon on sale at Sams each year after Christmas(when it is on sale), but that won't help you find good deals this year.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete