Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Easy Scrapbook Layout

This is our last layout in a series of layouts we did on the Jefferson Davis Monument for our scrapbook.

We used Luster Cinnamon Ripple scrapbook paper.
 
The layout is very simple.  We have four full size photos paced next to each other in the center of the layout and two borders on either side of them made from bits of the same cut up poster used in the last two layouts.

All the pictures were taken from the top of the monument.

It was actually a little scary.  While we were up there the tour guide was going on about how big it was.  That's not comforting for me when I have a slight fear of heights.  She made a big deal about it being the largest unreinforced concrete structure in the world at 351 feet.   From the top you could see down the center of the monument all the way to the bottom.  I saw what looked like water damage so that made me a little more afraid.

We finished the tour and made it back to the ground safely.  It was an experience that I doubt many get to have and I'm glad we had it.

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment