Friday, October 26, 2012

Fun with Circles Scrapbook Layout

The background paper in this layout is Float by My Mind's Eye.  We have it in our store.

This is a fun simple layout that anyone could make quickly.

All the circles were punched.

The edges of the circles, birds, and mat were inked.

That's more or less it.  If you have any questions let us know.

I hope this layout inspires you to go have some scrappy fun.

Have a great day



















You are welcome to use any pictures from this blog just give credit to everything4scrapbooking.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary and Rose! Thanks for following and thanks for your sweet comments. I have my blog comments set to be moderated by me, so I make sure it's not spam before it gets published. That's why they don't show up right away. So appreciate your comments! I'm following your blog now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following us Noelle. It's hard to believe I've done so many post and have so few followers, but I have to believe if I keep posting they will come.

    I understand what you mean about spam. So far our blog hasn't really attracted much spam, but our store is bombarded with it. Even with reCAPTCHA I have to delete 5 or more fake product reviews per day.

    ReplyDelete