Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Scrapbook Coupons

Earlier today, I sent out an email with exclusive coupons to members of our mailing list.

The email contained a coupon for 15% off all Halloween scrapbook supplies and one for a free gift with any purchase of over $5.

You didn't get the coupons, but wish you had?  It's not to late.  Just sign up by clicking here to get this months newsletter and a new one every month.

On a side note, I need to say sorry and thank you to both lobo235 and MzScarlett of flicker who let me use their photos in the newsletter and who I forgot to give credit to.  The least I could do was give you both credit here in the blog.

We added 5 new papers to the store yesterday









$0.59








 $0.59





 $0.59  new great condition

or

$0.36 with slight damage








$0.59

No comments:

Post a Comment