Monday, November 26, 2012

Framing your pictures

disney scrapbook layout
Click to enlarge

 A few years back Susy and I used to see lots of papers that looked like the one we used on this layout.

Today we don't see them as often, but I'm sure similar papers are still out there.


The nice thing about a paper like this is it has ready made frames.  With the exception of a  few stickers all we did was cut our pictures out to fit inside the natural frames on the paper.



disney scrapbook layout framing
Click to enlarge


It couldn't be much easier or cheaper.

If you have made a layout like this one share it with us and we would be happy to post it on the blog.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. I remember how simple scrapbooking was way back when I started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those were good old days when we could cut a few pictures into squares and think we did a great job. Scrapbooking has come a long way in a few short years. Luckily there are still papers like this for the people just starting out in the hobby or that don't have a lot of time. One of our local craft stores sells papers with slits in them ready for people to just slide their pictures into. Personally I'm not a fan of them and would much rather make a layout. After all thats 75% of the fun at least for me, but I'm glad there are options out there.

      Delete