Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Between all the hustle and bustle on Thanksgiving Day I hope you got just as minute to relax.  Today I have a special treat for you.

This is a video I made of our 2007 scrapbook.  It's also our first ever HD video!

There will be many more post about this scrapbook in the coming days.  However today I wanted to explain why a scrapbook from 2007 is incomplete.  Back then we used a traditional film camera.  One day after completing a roll of pictures the camera refused to roll the film up.  I took it in the bathroom, turned off all the lights, opened the camera and tried to roll it up by hand.

I don't know if I was successful or not because we went out and got ourselves our first digital camera to replace our old traditional one and somehow forgot to develop the film from the old one.

It's been years now and I doubt anythings even on that roll anymore, but we still have it and who knows maybe someday we will see if it has any pictures on it so we can finish this scrapbook.

I hope you enjoy the video and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment