Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let's Play Pretend!

Japanese Gardens Scrapbook Layout
Click to enlarge
One of the neat things at The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is a building full of full of fake everyday scenes from Japan that you can take pictures in.

This layout has three our favorites.  In one picture Susy is making a phone call.  In one Susy and I are waiting to get on the bullet train and in the last My mom and I are standing on a busy street next to a mail box.

scrapbook pennant banner
Click to enlarge
There are a few interesting parts of this layout.

flowers and a stick pin
Click to enlarge
Susy made the pennant banner by simply fussy cutting it out of a paper that had a pennant banner printed on it.


The bottom corner has a few tings about it that are just great.

We made the stick pin with the beads on it.  I particularly love the doily that Susy turned into a flower.

In tomorrows post my mom and I go on the train.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful trip!
    Thanks so much for your post on my blog, it was lovely.
    Have a great time away!

    ReplyDelete