Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Scrapbook Papers at Our Store

We just added three new papers to our store from the My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side Collection:

This list of papers includes Red Wood Paper.  I told you about Red Wood just yesterday and I'm very happy to have it in the store today.  Our prices are always the lowest found online, but for those wanting to save even more you get these 3 papers plus Blue Wood Paper for only $2.72, just look for package deals under any of the papers seen below.

On The Bright Side Red Wood Paper by My Mind's Eye
Click to enlarge









$0.79










 
On The Bright Side Orange Wood Paper by My Mind's Eye
Click to enlarge









$0.79











On The Bright Side Multi Chevron Paper by My Mind's Eye
Click to enlarge










$0.79

No comments:

Post a Comment