Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scrapbook Layouts from trip to the Japanese Gardens

feeding fish scrapbook layout
Click to enlarge
It's been almost a month since we last visited The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens with my mom.  It really is a beautiful place and we always leave with lots of pictures.

Over the next few days I'm going to share some of the layouts we made to remember our trip.

Today's layout is of my Mom feeding fish.  I was surprised just how much fun she had.

We added a lot of fabric to this layout.  There are fabric borders on both sides of the pictures and a cute fabric flower with a button for its center.

the good life title
Click to enlarge
fabric flower
Click to enlarge







You are always more then welcome to use any picture from our blog.  Just make sure to give us credit.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a BEAUTIFUL place to visit! LOVE your flower and your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scrapbook page. Great flower and the wavy ribbon is just perfect, it softens the pictures beautifully.
    Thank you for your comment on snuggle up, the flower took me about 6hrs to make but it I was only just getting to grips with crochet.
    Love your scrap page
    Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog Buffy. I was looking at your blog list so I could thank you and found Crafting Crazy. There weren't any post on it yet when I visited, but the blog is really really cute. I don't know that I've ever got to be the very first follower of a blog before :D

    ReplyDelete