Thursday, November 1, 2012

Teach a Friend to Scrapbook



My mom has wanted to scrapbook ever since she first saw the first one Susy and I made.  So when she recently visited the three of us sat down to make a few pages together.

The layouts shown here are all my mom.  She picked out pictures from her camera.

Next we had her pick out any paper and accessories from our stash that she wanted.

Lastly, we simply sat back gave advice when she asked for it and showed her how to use tools.






It was a lot of fun for both us and my mom.  I wish when Susy and I first started scrapbooking our layouts had turned out is good as my moms did.  Maybe they would have if we had had someone to show us the ropes.

Do you have a friend or family member who has always admired your scrapbook layouts, why not teach them how they can make their own.

1 comment:

  1. Hello :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your kind words. I love that you had some scrappy time with your Mum!! Hearing about people learning to scrap makes me smile, I think everyone should do it :)

    ReplyDelete