Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Bullet Train to Nowhere

The pictures we used in today's layout were taken at The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.

I loved posing in their bullet train set.  I think my moms face is just great.  It might be the best part of the layout.

This layout has a lot of fun bits spread around it.  There are lots of paper doilies and bits of paper embellishing the layout.  Then there is the word speed in foam letters which I just love.






However, my very favorite part is little yellow circle bits.  You see one behind the tag and one poking out from behind the bottom picture.  The neat thing about them is they are supposed to be trash.  They were from the junk part of a paper that we punched embellishments out of.










In tomorrows layout I go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment