Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Day Scrapbook Layout

Happy Day scrapbook layout
Click to enlarge

Today Tommorrow and Forever
Click to enlarge

I really like this layout.

It has 3 full size pictures going across the bottom of the layout.  Those of you who read our blog regularly know that both Susy and I love making borders out of photos.

There is a large scalloped border above the photos that we used a Martha Stewart punch to make.

I'm 90% sure the paper is from My Mind's Eye.  We used to carry it in our store but sold out.

The title is on pop dots so that it sticks up from the layout.  The stick pin behind it couldn't have been easier to make.  Its a pretty stick pin with one single glass bead on it.

Of course my favorite part of this layout is the bling.   I honestly do not know many male scrapbookers at all, but I for one love bling.  I'm always look for a reason to add a little bit to our layouts.  Slowly but surely I'm winning Susy over to the concept of adding shinny bits to our layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment