Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Sew Excited

brother sewing machine
Click to enlarge
Susy and I are no strangers to sewing scrapbook layouts.  We used to do it all the time and both love the look.  However, the sewing machine we used belonged to Susy's mom and one day she wanted it back.  Since then we haven't had one.

My mom got Susy a new sewing machine for Christmas this year meaning we will once again get to sew our layouts.  It has a lot of fancy stitches that we might never use.  However, the really cool part is that it has a large space between the needle and the machine.  I'm fairly sure we could sew in the middle of a 12x12 scrapbook paper if we wanted.

We still have to set it up, but I'm looking forward to showing you sewn layouts and maybe even a video or two with sewing tips we learned the hard way back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment