Monday, December 24, 2012

Open Your Heart Scrapbook Layout.

open your heart layout
Click to enlarge
This is a fun layout with a lot of bling and layers. 

I still remember taking this photo.  My mom saw this location and wanted a picture of Susy and I at it.  what you can't tell in the picture threw our smiles is that we were kneeling on very sharp rocks.  We both got up a little bloody after she had gotten the picture.  It all wasn't likely worth the pain.  However, it a sharp memory of my mom, Susy and me that I'm sure I will recall years from now every time I see this layout.

It's stories like these that make me wish we journaled on our scrapbook layouts, but we both have ugly hand writing.
Open Your Heart
Click to enlarge

fabric butterfly
Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment