Sunday, December 23, 2012

To Be a Man in the Scrapbook World


Let's face it scrapbooking is not a mans world.  I often feel very alone in the scrapbook world surrounded by a sea of women.  It's OK I don't mind being a trailblazer.

However my wife Susy, used to worry a lot, that people would think I'm gay.  I told her that she had nothing to worry about because it's not like I keep her a secret on the blog.  However she still worried.

When it comes to brass tacks I have to admit making flowers and such isn't the most classically manly thing I could do.

However, today I did something non scrapbook related that made me feel macho.  Our dryer broke.  I dragged it out of the closet no easy task.  Then I proceeded to take it apart fix it and put it back together.  It works again!   Go me!

No worries ladies I will never stop scrapbooking nor will I ever end my mission to expand Susy and my scrapbook store to the biggest, best, and cheapest scrapbook store online.

No comments:

Post a Comment