Monday, December 31, 2012

Tranquility Scrapbook Layout

Tranquility Scrapbook Layout
Click to enlarge
I really like how this layout of my mom and me turned out.  It has pop up dots, many layers, and it's fair share bling.  All things that I love.

However, perhaps the neatest thing about this layout is this embellishment.  We put a piece of  Japanese tissue paper behind the glass.  What we didn't expect is when we added the glue the tissue paper would turn clear.  It looks like real flowers floating in the midst of  blue and gold swirls.  It's a beautiful happy accident that we would duplicate in the future and I'm glad that I get to share it with you.


scrapbooking happy accident
Click to enlarge
Tranquility title
Click to enlarge

What's a neat happy accident that you made while scrapbooking?  I would love to publish pictures of it on our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great scrap page. Lovely little embellishment. The gems on the letter are brill.
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete