Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wedding Scrapbook Layout

wedding scrapbook layout
Click to enlarge


This is a fun layout celebrating the marriage of Susy's friend Luz to her husband Val.

The background scrapbook paper is Collage Tan Words by Paper Pizazz.  The title is just a simple vellum border, but I think it works great with this layout.
heart names
Click to enlarge






Now on to my favorite things about this layout.  I love the rings that we used is frames.  That's one picture behind them that we centered and then cut to fit.



The other thing I like is where Susy made their names out of hearts.  Its a simple touch, but I think it adds a lot to the layout.

wedding rings frame
Click to enlarge
Like always I hope this layout inspires you to go scrapbook.  Personally whenever I see wedding pictures or go to a wedding I think about my wife Susy and how much she means to me.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment