Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We Are Moving!

I have very exciting news.  We are Moving!

We have found a new host for our store www.everything4scrapbooking.com

What does this mean to you?

It means our store will no longer be limited to only 500 different scrapbook items and you will soon see many more scrapbook supplies at great deals then ever before. 

Our prices are going to stay the cheapest online.

Our great products are going to stay the same(plus some new ones).

and

Our web address is going to stay www.everything4scrapbooking.com

In the meantime, our old store is going to stay open and we are sending out orders from it.

We are very excited to open the new online store and I have been working nonstop at setting it up. 

I'll be back at the blog when I'm done.  I just wanted to take a few minutes out of  the day to tell you the exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment