Sunday, February 24, 2013

Return of the Pineapple Scrapbook Layout

Way back on November 25, 2012 I made a blog post showing a scrapbook layout we made on a baby pineapple I was growing.

Growing pineapples is a labor of love.  You get one fruit per year per plant if you are lucky and each pineapple can take up to 6 months to mature.  So when I get a pineapple we often scrapbook it. 

Today I got a very happy surprise when I walked by my plants I saw I had 4 plants with pineapples. 

Here is a sneak peak of a likely future scrapbook layout photo.

pineapple plants
Click to Enlarge

pineapples
Click to Enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pineapples! How awesome. I love gardening too....and it's very satisfying seeing how plants blossom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm very proud of my plants.

    ReplyDelete