Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fresh Picked Memories Scrapbook Layout

Fresh Picked Memoreis Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
Play wonder laugh has a picture of my mom at the Japanese Gardens with us.  She actually climbed into the bushes because she wanted this pictures.

Susy made the layout.  I was happy to see that she stamped the little girl on it.  I think that slowly but surely I'm getting her to love stamping like I do.  We even got several new stamps this past weekend for ourselves.


Play Wonder Laugh tickets
Click to Enlarge

Fresh Picked Memories Title
Click to Enlarge





Scrapbook Supplies Used:

Background- simple stores, summer fresh, sunshine and happiness

tickets- from simple stores, summer fresh flash cards

flowers - Prima "welcome to paris"

Prima Flowers
Click to Enlarge
 clock and wooden ticket- Prima "Zephyr"

dollies- bo bunny

photo mat- simple stories, summer fresh "4x6 vertical journaling card elements"

Black Soot Distress Ink

Feathers - Studio Calico

Wood Birdies- Studio Calico

4 comments:

  1. Susy did a wonderful job on this page I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout. I love the colours. And the stamped little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout! Love the beaded feathers! Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog!
    Mandy -(kashagray5)

    ReplyDelete