Saturday, March 16, 2013

Handmade Easter Card

handmade Easter card
Click to Enlarge
I made this Easter Card for my mother.  I wanted it to have a more adult look then the other Easter cards I've shown you over the past few days.

The front side has a flower that I stamped and fussy cut out.  It also has bunny rabbit that I stamped directly on the card.  The Hippity Hop Easter title was cut out of the same scrapbook paper that I cut all the Easter eggs on the other cards out of.


Easter card inside
Click to Enlarge
paper spring
Click to Enlarge

The inside has an inked paper that reads, "We tried but an Easter egg wouldn't fit in this card.  So instead all we can do is send our love."

I made the heart pop up using an old school kid craft project.  I did it that way instead of with pop dots because I wanted the card to be able to close flat and pop up high.

Tomorrow I will make a video showing how to make these paper springs in case any of you do not already know.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking.

1 comment: