Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mini Scrapbook of Our Cat Pookie

Our cat Pookie is a big part of our lives.  We found him at only a few days old.  His mom had been killed and poor little Pookie hadn't eaten for 2 days.  I don't know how he survived.  His eyes hadn't opened yet and he could barely move at all.  We took him home and nursed him back to health. 

A few weeks  back we were looking at all our old pictures of Pookie is a kitten and thought we should really make a mini book of him is a baby.  You may notice that the pages have not yet been tied together.  We thought it would be easier to film/photograph the pages before tying them.  Those of you who read our blog regularly know that Susy and I both dislike our handwriting hence the pictures were taken before we journaled.

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you found him and kept him!! I love love love your mini!! Thanks for following me and for the comment! I am following you now too and will keep checking in to see what's going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. Who would guess that tiny little kitten in the mini would grow up to be one the biggest cats I've ever seen. We love our little monster a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! Love the video, you're great at the editing. :)

    And thanks for dropping by my blog and showing me some love! I'm your newest follower!

    Also, about Scribbles Designs images... she offers a freebie every month on the web site so you can definitely try out the digis! ;) Check em out, and then don't forget to enter what you made with them! There's only 3 entries so far, so you have a good chance of winning! :D http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/02/sd-challenge-2-shades-of-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous project for cute Pookie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cely. I checked out that challenge. It looks fun. It looked like the heart balloon is the current freebie, but I wasn't sure.

    ReplyDelete