Thursday, March 14, 2013

Princess Easter Card

Princess Easter Card
Click to Enlarge
I made this for my niece Bella who thinks of herself is a princess.

For the actual card I took a light pink 12x12 paper with flowers on it.  I folded the paper in half and glued it to it's self.  I then folded the paper in half again and cut it down to 6 x 5 1/2.

Next, I stretched ribbon across the white paper with the flowers on it.  I folded the ribbon behind the paper and attached it with brads.

Then I glued that paper to my card.

After that, I took a 4 1/4 inch pink circle paper and stamped an Easter Egg border around it's edge.  I attached it to the white flower paper with pop dots. 

There was a small gap between two of the stamps on this circle.  I stamped a large Easter egg and put it over the gap in the stamped border using pop ups.

Finally, I stamped a castle, colored it with colored pencils, and fussy cut it out.  I also added it to the pink circle with pop dots.

The inside of the card has a princess carriage that I also colored and fussy cut out.  The text reads, "A princess finds her eggs in style.  Happy Easter Bella we love you very much."

I hope you enjoyed this card.  Tomorrow I will show an Easter card I made for my sister.

1 comment: