Friday, March 22, 2013

Quick Update on Store Progress

Hello freinds,

I have really missed getting to write you all here in the blog every day.  We have many projects that I'm looking forward to posting.  Sadly, I have no time to post them.  I have been working very hard on the store.  I plan to hopefully go live Monday, but it will be several days after that before I can add many products at all.

When the store goes live the address will be www.everything4scrapbooking.com just like it always has been.  However, if you want an early sneak peak at what is going on behind the scenes while we get it ready you can always visit http://everythingscrapbooking.shop033.com/  I would love your feedback.  I want to make our new store better then ever.

There is one last thing I really wanted to do in this post.

Thank You Renee!!!!

I got the prize I won on her blog http://luvthisscrap.blogspot.com/ yesterday.  The stamps are beautiful and I can't want to make more first project with them.  They have lots of room to color on them.  The other stamp set and tiny tags came is a complete suprise to me.  I had forgotten I won anything except the stamp set.

I can't wait to finish the store so I can blog everyday again.

Until then  Happy Scrapbooking Everyone!

1 comment: