Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Robot Easter Card

Click to Enlarge
I made this Easter card for my nephew.  He is both a robot and music fan so I wanted to make both those things a part of this card.



Click to Enlarge
I stamped the robot, guitar, and boom box.  Then I colored them with colored pencils and fussy cut them out.  I drew the banner by hand and also cut it out.  The Easter Eggs that I put on the banner were cut out of a Easter scrapbook paper.
Click to Enlarge

There are pop ups under the Easter Eggs, banner, and robot.

I'm a novice at making projects compared with Susy.  Susy didn't actually like any of the cards I made that I'm going to show you over the next few days, but I like them despite their imperfections.  I hope you enjoy looking at them or that they inspire you to create your own Easter cards.

1 comment: