Sunday, April 14, 2013

Out of the Box Uses for Craft Punches

Click to Enlarge
I often find that we use our craft punches for out of the box uses.  I thought I would make a simple scene that used a few of our punches.

Click to Enlarge
For the black train instead of doing a chain punch I punched the train engine and two cards behind it.  After that I just punched the two cars after the engine several times then glued them all together one after the next. 

The bridge the train is on was made with the waste part of a ghost/ghoul punch.

Next time you can't find the right punch for a project try sitting back and looking at your punches in a different way.


I hope this helps someone with a project.

Have fun and happy scrapbooking


Click to Enlarge

2 comments:

  1. How cute and, as Julie said, sooooooo fun! You created such an adorable scene with your punch!

    ReplyDelete