Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Garden Scrapbook Layout

Spring Garden Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
I'm very proud of my little porch garden and wanted to make a layout about it.  Susy didn't like this layout at all, so it will not make our scrapbook.  Instead it's on the way to my scraps pile to be cut up and recycled at some point in the future.

The flower was cut out with  Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch.  This is our new toy and I love it.  I'm going to make a video on how to use it tomorrow.

scrapbook flower
Click to Enlarge
I put the flower on pop dots and  inked the area behind the flower.

I drew the trail behind butterfly and stem and leaves of the flower with a colored pencil.

The butterfly and the flower stem were both colored water color paint.

I know I have a lot to learn about scrapbooking and that Susy isn't completely wrong.  I will keep trying to improve my skills and sharing both Susy and my work with you on the blog.



Spirng Garden Title
Click to Enlarge
I'm learning so much from all the blogs I visit and my next layout will be better.  I still hope you enjoyed this layout.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!
photo frame with vine
Click to Enlarge

Watercolor Butterfly
Click to Enlarge

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! LOVING that flower you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout, Gary! so pretty!

    Loved your gift card holder over at Pam's too!

    Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete