Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Tag

Spring Tag
Click to Enlarge
I have no idea what I will use this tag on but it was a lot of fun to make.

I used our scrapbook punches on this tag.  Well at least 2 of them.  I made the pinwheel using a Fiskars punch, the cloud and bush using the same cloud Fiskars punch, and the flowers with a Recollections Punch.

For the butterfly I recycled butterfly stamp that I painted with water colors from yesterdays post.

I wish I could could remember the blog that I saw this post on.  However, a few days ago I saw a card on a blog that had 3 pinwheels on it.  I woke up this morning thinking of that card and had to use a pinwheel in some way.  This tag has little to nothing in common with my original inspiration beyond the pinwheel, but I love how it turned out.

I hope my little tag inspires someone much is I was inspired by that card.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking

3 comments:

  1. Loving this! LOVEEEEE the pinwheel and the butterfly!! Awesome colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, your tag is beautiful and love all the wonderful colors!!! Cute little pinwheel all snuggled in at the bottom... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet tag..and your new papers are fabulous...tfs

    ReplyDelete