Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Heights Scrapbook Layout

rock climbing scrapbook layout
Click to Enlarge
Susy made this layout of me climbing the rock wall at her office picnic.  Many years ago when I was young I climbed real cliffs so I thought it would be easy.  I was wrong.  I made it 5 or so feet off the ground and my hands hurt for 2 days afterwords.

Some of the details on this layout are hard to see, but the pictures are all on a large distressed banner.


Supplies Used:
adventure title
Click to Enlarge

Background Paper: My Minds Eye fiddlesticks story farm house.

Flag Photo Mat: My Minds Eye fiddlesticks "you & me" bloom paper

Borders:  Martha Stuart Punch, My Minds Eye Fiddlesticks "Lucky" textile Paper

Vellum tag and envelope

Wood camera and "adventure" arrow: Little Yellow Bicycle

Never Forget Label: My Minds Eye Fiddlesticks "story" labels

Thickers

Buttons

Brads: My Minds Eye Miss Caroline fiddlesticks "Lucky" decorative brads

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! LOVING the colors and how she placed the photos on the pennants!!!

    ReplyDelete