Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wrapping a Gift with Scrapbook Paper?

gift wrapped with scrapbook paper
Click to Enlarge
We got Susy's mom perfume for Mother's Day.  However, procrastination got the best of us and we actually got the gift on Mother's Day.  After we got home and realized we had no girly wrapping paper we had to come up with different solution.

Next time you have a small gift to wrap and don't have the wrapping paper you need at home, think outside the box and check out your paper stash.  You might just love the result and save a few dollars in the process.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea and loving the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for the blog love and follow on my blog!
    I love using scrappy goodies for wrapping. Isn't it so fun? Your package is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. This is a great idea. I've thought of doing this, but always forget to raid my stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea of using patterned paper as wrapping paper! TOTALLY need to use up some in my stash and this would totally work:)

    THANKS for leaving a sweet comment on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wrapping! I love the idea of wrapping with patterned paper--especially older papers that I still haven't used. The pink crochet ribbon is so pretty! I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty wrapping!!! such a great idea to use paper!! thanks soo much for the sweet comments on my blog today!!!

    ReplyDelete