Sunday, June 2, 2013

Everything 4 Scrapbooking Pinterest Page

For a long time our Pinterest page has been relatively empty.  It's not that I don't like Pinterest it just seems like there are never enough hours in the day to do everything that you need to.  I didn't want to keep neglecting our fans there so I've taken a few days away from the blog and added the highlights from the entire history of this blog.

That's 49 scrapbook layouts.  Really its a lot more then 49 because some of them are videos.  So if you are ever looking for quick inspiration go check it out.






PS

black kitten
Click to Enlarge
I told you several days ago that I would tell you with the complete story of the little cat we found.  I thought I would end this post with that update.

We were driving home into our apartments parking lot a few weeks back when we saw a tiny kitten underneath a car.  We couldn't just leave a kitten all alone in the world so we pulled over to catch her.  When I went to pick her up she ran away and jumped up into a cars engine.

Susy and I didn't know what to do.  We called her but she wouldn't come out.  We looked for her, but couldn't see her.  It didn't take long for a crowd of 10 to gather.  All of us trying desperately to get the kitten.  She would cry but refused to come out.

I found the owners of the car who opened the cars hood for us, but no-one could reach the kitten.  Finially someone got a jack and lifted the car.  After crawling underneight it they were able to grab her.

No-one wanted/could have her so Susy and I took her home.

We raised our other cat from a week old so a 4 week old kitten was cake.  She was so sweet and it was very easy to fall in love with her, but we knew it wasn't smart to keep her.

After we had her for a week Susy's brother said he wanted her.  We drove her the 3 hours to meet her brother and for him it was love at first sight.  He named her shadow and every night since she has layed in his bed next to his head.

I miss her, but I'm glad we were able to find such a good home for Shadow and I'm sure she will be very happy.  On a side note the cat we had already is very happy to see her gone.  He didn't like sharing us.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww glad you got her a good home!! Off to check your Pinterest page!

    ReplyDelete