Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Handmade Baby Birth Congratulations Card

handmade baby birth congratulations card
Click to Enlarge
Susy's cousin had a baby boy yesterday.  Night we are going to the hospital to visit.  Susy made this card to give them.

We went to Ross last night to buy a gift bag.  While Susy was looking at the gift bags I went to find other options.  I found the very cute basket that we ended up buying for just $5.  I think it makes the present look a lot better.

I hope you like the card and more importantly that her cousin does :).

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!
100% Boy baby card
Click to Enlarge

unique card envelope
Click to Enlarge

baby card
Click to Enlarge
inside of handmade baby card
Click to Enlarge


baby gift basket
Click to Enlarge

1 comment:

  1. Loving the card!!! Beautiful!! I am sure the cousin will love it!!! And the gift basket looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete