Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time with you is never Enough Scrapbook Layout

Time with you is never Enough Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
It's been months since the day in these photographs and I remember the moment so clearly.  My sister and her kids had came to see us for just a few days.  They live a long way away and don't get to visit very often, but the kids love us.   These pictures were taken in the mall parking lot when we were telling them goodbye.  We smiled and you joked to get them to be happy.  However, if you look at the middle picture you can see the sadness in his eyes and know we failed.  Just recently they wanted to come visit us again and becasue of life we couldn't have them come.  It makes me sad thinking about it all so I'll move on to happier topics.

Time with you is never Enough title
Click to Enlarge
This layout will have our first ever scrapbook layout process video!  I'm working on the video now and if I can get Susy to do voice overs tonight I may post it tomorrow. 

Supplies Used:

Background: Basic Grey Paper cottage

Speech bubble: simple stores
24/seven snapshots

Photomat: My Minds Eye 29th street market

Dots: Colorbok rain dots

Title:
camera scrapbook accessory
Click to Enlarge
      Green Letters: Pebbles
      Red Letters:    Cosmo Cricket tiny type



1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! LOVING the colors, the photos and the clock for the 'o'!

    ReplyDelete