Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My First Copic

Click to Enlarge
I often see beautifully stamped images that people have used Copic markers to create.  However, until a few days ago I had always been far to cheap to buy one for myself.  The other day I broke down and got my very first one.

It's BG15 Aqua and I used it for the water in the stamped image.  I loved how easy it was to use and how evenly it covered the area.

I made the bottom tag out of a paper from my stash called Holiday Cheer Frostbite by SEI.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the edges and sprayed the tag with Coffee Bean spray ink from Inkadinkado.

Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
For the top tag I used a paper from my stash called Seaside Collage (unknown brand).  I used Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges of the tag.  I ran a ribbon through our Xyron create-a-sticker mashine and added it to the tag.

The image I used is Fishbowl Friends by RubberNecker.  I colored the water with a BG15 copic marker and everything else with EK Success colored pencils.  After I colored the image I added glitter to the bubbles.  When the bubbles dried I covered the entire image in a light layer of glitter and embossing powder.  The image sparkles more then the photos show.

The front tag is free floating on the top one.  I wanted options of how to use it in the future.  However, I like it more with the tags askew then lined up.

I hope you liked my tag.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

Click to Enlarge




1 comment:

  1. Great job!! I have tried Copics ... but definitely NOT my strong suite at all! LOL!! I loveeeeee how this turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete