Sunday, August 25, 2013

Handmade Halloween Card for My Sister

Girly Halloween Card
Click to Enlarge
I made this card to give my sister for Halloween.  The three costumed kids on the inside of the card are for her three kids.  I drew folds in the fabric for the ghost costumes that don't really show up in the photos.

I'm also going to make a card for each of her three kids.  I'm sure it will be a fun project being I have 0 Halloween scrapbook papers, stamps, stickers or accessories in my personal stash. 

Susy has a limited supply of Halloween stamps that I'm going to use.  I'm sure that is going to result in lets call them themed cards :).

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!
Halloween Card with Witch and 2 Ghost
Click to Enlarge
Halloween card with Vellum Window
Click to Enlarge


1 comment: