Monday, August 26, 2013

Handmade Halloween Card

Handmade Halloween Card
Click to Enlarge
I made this Halloween card for my Niece Bella.  However, Susy actually stamped and colored the witch.

She saw the witch I made for my sisters card in yesterdays post and wanted to color one of her own.  I cut off the witches hair and arms when cutting out the stamp.  Then after gluing her to the card I simply drew them with a ink pen.
Handmade Witch Card
Click to Enlarge

My markers bled when coloring the lettering on the Halloween stamp.  I used scrapbook colored pencils to cover where the markers had bled outside the lines and then fussy cut the title out.

I drew in the word Happy matching the font from the stamp using an ink pen.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee it!! LOVING the colors and that witch!!!

    ReplyDelete