Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nontraditional Christmas Tag

I was looking around blogs the other day and saw a few Christmas Cards that people are already making.  They were all so cute I had to make something Christmas related of my own.

Christmas Tag
Click to Enlarge
Susy didn't like my tag.  She didn't understand why I would pick ribbon with flowers that she discribbed is "Springy".  I guess I'm not traditional when it comes to design.

I'm not sure what I will use this tag on.  It may go a Christmas present for my Mom or sister or it may end up part of a card.  Either way I like it a lot and thats what matters in the end.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great!! Always fun to use non-traditional goodies for Christmas projects!!

    ReplyDelete