Thursday, August 1, 2013

Scrapbook Coupon for August 2013

Scrapbook Coupon
Click Coupon to visit our travel papers
I'm sorry that I've been away from the blog lately.  I've been super busy making the store even better.  Next time you visit I'm sure sure you will notice the pictures look a lot better. 

Also I have been working hard to get some new items for the store.  We made an order from Lily Bee Design  that I'm very excited about.  There will be several new super cute papers at our store very soon at prices so low that it might shock you.  However, It's going to be a few weeks.  Lily Bee is having a bit of trouble shipping the items, but promised to get them in the mail by this coming Monday.  When they do arrive I'll put them in the store ASAP and give all my loyal readers a heads up.

I want to end this post with a quote that I had wanted to put on this coupon, but graphically didn't work.

"Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs." Susan Sontag

Have a great day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment: