Thursday, September 19, 2013

Are We There Yet Card

Click to Enlarge
This is my favorite card that I've made in a long time.  I was inspired by the tag at card therapy.  Sue had used a layered stamped image to make a tag and I loved the result so much I had to make my own version of it. 

I sprayed the background of the paper card with a shinny blue mist and made the doily using the technique from the post on September 5.

I like the 60's style paper I used for the van.  However, my favorite part of the van is that I used tin foil for the wheels and bumpers.  I actually like the result so much I'm going to make some sort of stamped tin foil image for tomorrow's post.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that van!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, I LOVE it!!! The bus reminds me of the buses in the '60's!!!

    ReplyDelete