Saturday, September 28, 2013

Free 15x3 Inch Clear Stamp Block!

No I'm not giving away huge clear stamp blocks, but keep reading you will likely find you already have a 15x3 inch stamp block in your craft room and just didn't know it!

A good 4x6 clear stamp block can easily cost you $9.  That's a lot of money!  For those of you who are all new to the blog I should explain that I'm well cheap.  I hate to buy overpriced scrapbook supplies.

So recently when I wanted to use one of my stamps that was bigger than the 3x3 block I had at home I had an obvious problem.

After thinking about my dilemma for a few minutes it occurred to me that my ek success ruler was made of acrylic.  I tried putting stamps on it and guess what they stuck!  Then I used it and it worked just like any other stamp block would.



Sure it isn't thick, but you can't beat the price or the size.  Plus it has all those convenient measurements printed on it that would make arranging stamps into a huge design a snap.

I'm excited to see what kinds of stamping adventures I can have with my new huge stamp block.

If you're always looking for ways to save money on scrapbooking like me, please stop by our scrapbook store.  We have have 500 different scrapbook items all at unbeatable prices.  12x12 scrapbook papers start at just $0.18!

OK sorry for the shameless plug there, but it's thanks to the store that I have the time to blog so I have to promote it.

Tomorrow's post will have a new Christmas card.

Until then, have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

2 comments: