Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Handmade Flower



I was looking at scrapbook blogs the other day and saw a very cute paper flower that Create Artezzanato had posted on the their blog.  I'm including the YouTube video Artezzanato made that insprired me to make my flower.



paper flower in hand
Click to Enlarge
I didn't make my flower exactly like Artezzantos.

I made lots of extra petals in four sizes instead of three.
handmade flower
Click to Enlarge

I also bent back my petals.  This resulted in small tears in some of the petals.  These tears weren't intentional, but I think make the flower look more realistic.








I have no idea what I will use this flower on.  It's clearly to thick to use in a scrapbook layout.  Likely it will end up on a card or on top of a gift.  In the mean time its going to find a home in my stash :).
hand painted flower
Click to Enlarge









Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments: