Thursday, September 26, 2013

Handmade Holiday Wishes Christmas Card

Handmade holiday wishes card
Click to Enlarge
I made this card for my niece Bella.


It is by far my favorite card I've made recently.  I love everything about it from the stamp to the pile of gifts.

The large digi stamp named Scarlett was free and designed by Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties.  I explain how I colored it in yesterdays blog post.

I really love how this card turned out.  Like almost everything I make I used scrap papers from my stash.  The only paper I can identify is the background paper that was made by SEI.


Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!
Handmade Christmas Card
Click to Enlarge


2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, she's adorable! Your niece will love this!

    ReplyDelete