Friday, September 20, 2013

Tin Foil Flower Tag

tag win tin foil flower
Click to Enlarge
I loved using stamped tin foil so much in yesterday's post that I had to try it again.  This time I stamped a flower.  I used StazOn ink and Spectrum Nor markers.

It was actually very hard to figure out how to use the flower after I made it.  It took me a few tries but I ended up with this tag.

I'm happy with my end result, but had a lot of trouble getting the flower colored.  I'm not sure I would color tin foil again anytime soon.  I found that tin foil, markers and StazOn ink do not mix well.  The markers tend to erase the ink.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I loveeeeeeee that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gary, I'll say you finally put your beautiful flower to a very good use; it's gorgeous on your gorgeous tag!!!

    ReplyDelete