Thursday, October 3, 2013

2013 Ft Lauderdale Scrapbook Expo

Tomorrow Susy and I are going to the Ft. Lauderdale Scrapbook Expo.  We go to a few expos every year and always have a lot fun.

Usually while we are there we attend the Latest and Greatest CHA review class.  It's a great class to get a lot of freebies.  We were sad to discover that the class price has increased to $45.  We thought that was a little steep so we won't be attending it this time.

Instead, we decided to take the Copics textures and patterns class.  I'm really enjoying using my alcohol markers.   I'm excited to learn how to use them correctly.

I'll be sure to post pictures and tell you all about the show in a few days, but  first I want to finish posting a few Copic creations that I made before taking the class.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

1 comment: