Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Country Girl Decor

sweet sara by anna stillwell
Click to Enlarge
country girl decor
Click to Enlarge
I made this for my niece Bella.  I think shes going to really like it. 

I used the digi stamp Sweet Sara by Anna Stillwell

I've enjoyed coloring the free digi stamps Anna makes so much that I've decided to make my own.

I will publish my first ever digi stamp in tomorrow's post.  Below is a sneak peek of the first drawing.

It's a bumblebee
drawing a digi
Click to Enlarge



I found drawing it wasn't difficult, but turning it from a drawing to a digi was.  I expect next time I make a digi it will be easier.



Until tomorrow, have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!! Loving the sneak too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card, Gary! Your niece IS going love it lots! Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete