Thursday, October 10, 2013

Free Bee Digi Stamp

free bee digi
Click to Enlarge
This is my very first digi stamp.  I hope you like him.

You are more then welcome to save and use the image.  All I ask in return is that if you use it give credit to everything4scrapbooking. blogspot.com   A link would be great, but isn't required.

Keep reading to see how I made a tag to go with this digi



colored bee digi
Click to Enlarge
white tag with hexagons
Make tag and punch some hexagons

white tag
Draw a guideline to help you center the hexagons

tin foil hexagon
Cover your hexagons in tin foil

how to make a hexagon tag
Starting at the bottom fill in your tag with hexagons

hexagon tag

bee tag

inking tinfoil
Cover you tag with ink and then wipe it off the tin foil

bee tag
Finally add your digi stamp and any other decorations to the tag that you want. 
I used pop dots to add my digi stamp, clouds, flower hexagon, and cloud sentiment(The sky's the limit).

I hope you enjoy the digi and the tag I made with it.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute!! I just love that bee and the tag is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete