Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Naughty or Nice Scrapbook Layout

Click to Enlarge
Susy made this layout of our cat Pookie last Christmas.

Click to Enlarge
It's a simple layout that didn't take her much time at all, but I think it turned out great.

Pookie is a naughty very often.  He knows we're the boss but he always wants to be.   All that said he wasn't actually naught here.  I remember Susy posed him for this picture :)

On a side note last year was the first year in a few we could have a Christmas tree because of him.  He loves to eat it.  We tried everything from getting onto him (only works while you are watching) to surrounding the Christmas tree with tin foil (cats are afraid of tin foil) that he figured out he could just jump over.  Eventually after we were ready to just give up we tried putting orange peals under the tree skirt.  Cats don't like the smell of oranges.  It took a LOT of them but eventually we were able to keep him away from the tree.  I hope if you have issues with your cat and Christmas tree that the Orange Peels work for you also.

Supplies Used:

Background: My Mind's Eye All Is Bright "Chevron" Paper
Photo Mat: My Mind's Eye All Bright " Ephemera Frames"
Paper Layer Behind Tree Picture: My Mind's Eye all is Bright "Christmas Tag"
Title: Thickers and mini market
Chipboard Piece: My Mind's Eye All is Bright Chipboard Elements


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. I did not know they didn't like foil or oranges!! That is interesting! I loveeeee her lo! LOVING the colors, the photos and the doily!!!!

    ReplyDelete