Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Scooby Doo Scrapbook Layout

Scooby Doo Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
Susy made this Scooby Doo Scrapbook Layout of our last Trip to Universal Studios Orlando.

She always shows me her creations but it seems I always notice new things when I go to post them.  For example, she dated the layout  and traced the inside of some stars with an ink pen.  I'm surprised I missed both those things until now.  I'm glad she dated it, we've been wanting to do that more often but always forget.


scrapbooking Scooby Doo
Click to Enlarge
Supplies Used:

Background: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Honey "happiness" Peppy Paper
Gold Star Mat: Pink Paislee
Grey Photo Mat: Coredinations Cardstock Stormy Gray
Star backed with My Mind's Eye The Sweetest thing 6x6 Lavender Random Scraps
Banner Piece: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender "Cutie Pie" wood chips are butterflies with          Studio Calico wood veneer flower
Polka Dot Strip: My Mind's eye the sweetest thing Honey "Simply Lovely"
White Strips Paper: Pink Paislee Autisan paper inked with gold ink


Scooby Doo Title
Click to Enlarge
Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment