Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sneak Peak at New Store Opening Soon

I've been working hard for 9 Days now getting the new store ready.


I reached the point where it's time to close our old store down and add the new one to the internet.


It should magically appear in 2 or 3 days, but for now if you type www.everything4scrapbooking.com you will get an error message telling you it doesn't exist.  Don't worry it's just gone away for a few days.
homepage
Click to Enlarge

The new homepage will look something like this.  However, the large photo will change.  I only put the eyelet one to on the homepage until I have time to make a better one.

scrapbook papers
Click to Enlarge
This is a sneak peak of how the products will display.

I'm looking forward to the store opening again in a few days so that you can explore it and see all the great new things we are adding to it.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking

1 comment: